WHAT’S IN MY PRIVATE MAKEUP-BAG
Hi there! This little article about my personal makeup bag, was published in ‘Alt For Damerne’ a few weeks ago.
As every one else, my makeup routine changes from time to time when you discover a new makeup bff or feel like a change, but these are definitely some staples you’ll be sure to find in my private makeup bag. Yes the portrait is (one year) old, but the article is not.
It’s all in Danish, but here’s a short explanation/ translation in English: ‘I always curl my lashes as that makes me look more awake’.
1) Dewy skin. Face and Body foundation from MAC is a classic and regular in my makeup bag. It has a light coverage and leaves my skin looking natural, fresh and dewy. Get it here.
2) Give the skin glow. One of my new faves is Buriti Bronzer from RMS beauty, if you’re not familiar with the brand you should definitely make sure to check it out. This is a cream bronzer which provides my skin with a beautiful, natural glow. It’s also Organic and sustainable produced. Get it here.
3) Sun kissed. Sometimes I use a blush from Tromborg, ‘Creamy lip cheek eye powder’ in ‘Tan’. I apply a small amount to the high point of my cheeks when I smile, this makes me looks like I’ve been gently kissed by the sun. Get it here.
4) Open eyes. The lash curler from Shu Uemura is a classic I can’t go without! Curling my lashes makes me look more awake, and my eyes look bigger. I always use it weather I apply mascara or not afterwards. Get it here.
5) Discreet eye shadow. For my eyes I use a a kohl line in between the lashes and the smudge/blend with my fingers. This enhances my eyes in a natural way and is easy and fast to use.
6) Quick fix. A lip balm like Baby lips Dr. Rescue in the clear and minty flavoured ‘Too Cool’ is always with me on the go. I also use it on my cheek bones and eyebrows as a little ‘quick fix’ to freshen up. Get it here.
7) Refresh your skin. Last step in my makeup routine is a refreshing rose water spray from Mario Badescu. I spray it over my face after I’ve applied makeup, as this makes the makeup almost ‘melt’ into my skin making it look more natural and my skin feeling refreshed. Get it here.
Oh, and the makeup bag is from Comme des Garzon.